We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wonderful aperitif, also made with the help of a dear friend, very beautiful for both children and adults!
- slices of french bagel
- margarine or philadelphia
- a slice of smoked ham
- Cherry tomatoes
- mammoth olives for the hood and for the stains above
- sour cream eyes
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Appetizer gargle:
1. Cut the bagel slices and grease with margarine or philadelphia
2. Place a slice of smoked ham, black forest or bacon on top
3. Place half a cherry tomato on top, a piece of olive for the hood and the small pieces for the stains on top.
4. Make two dots of sour cream or mayonnaise for the eyes with a toothpick.
Appetizer check with cheese, sausage and boiled eggs
I find this appetizer cake very suitable for festive meals and the recipe will help those who do not cook for Easter. Of course there are other delicious recipes even similar to the drob, the so-called & # 8220drob fals & # 8221 & gt & gt & gt click HERE for the recipe, but this appetizer also has a very good taste from the cheese added in abundance, neither the favorite salami nor olive stain and red pepper or pickled donut. I cooked it with red bell peppers.
It is also very good-looking and brightens the table, being marbled in colors.