We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Put in a plastic bowl together with the acacia flower jam, salt, sugar, oil, baking soda, baking powder and fruit juice. Mix for about 10 minutes. at normal speed.
Add the carob powder, rum essence and finally the flour and continue to mix until you get a frothy mixture.
Grease a pan with oil and line it with flour.
Stir the composition in the pan and bake the top at a moderate temperature until it passes the toothpick test.
Let the top cool and take care of the syrup, putting all the ingredients to boil over low heat until the sugar melts.
After the syrup has cooled, spread it over the entire surface of the countertop (still in the tray in which I baked it), using a spoon.
The cream is prepared as follows:
-we put about 400 ml of water in a pot to boil together with margarine, sugar and rum essence
-dissolve the pudding powder in about 200 ml of cold water
-when the water boils add the diluted pudding and mix vigorously until you get a cream the consistency of a pudding
- we take the pot aside from the fire and mix so that no pojghita is formed
-add the raisins and pomegranate seeds
Add the warm cream over the top of the tray and spread it evenly over the entire surface.
After it has cooled, let it cool (I kept it in the fridge for about 30 minutes) then portion it according to preference.
Prepare the icing by boiling water together with the sugar and carob powder. Let it boil over medium heat for about 15 minutes until it reaches the consistency of a glaze.
We glaze the cookies and sprinkle pomegranate seeds and sugar crystals.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Grease and line with flour a cake form with a diameter of 20 cm, with a detachable bottom.
2. Mix the butter with the sugar until fluffy and the sugar has melted. Add one egg, mixing well after each one. Then add the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Add flour, stirring lightly, not too hard, otherwise the dough will be heavy and not fluffy. Put the cake batter in the form and leave it in the oven for about 50 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test.
3. Prepare pomegranate syrup: mix the juice of half a lemon with pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice, add sugar and vanilla extract. Put the mixture on the fire on a low flame until the sugar dissolves and the syrup thickens.
4. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes, then prick it as often as possible with a toothpick. Pour pomegranate syrup over it.
Discover the recipes for milk cakes Qbebe! When you want to prepare a quick dessert that you don't want to miss, we offer you one of these recipes for powdered, whipped or natural milk cakes!
Food type -
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Jam (14)
- Cookies (37)
- Gems (7)
- Ice Cream (22)
- Pies (41)
- Cakes (182)
- Cakes (30)
- Cookies (12)
- Pudding (18)
- Chocolate (5)
- Pancakes (29)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient +
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Video: Mango Cake in Blender. Sponge Mango Cake Recipe Without Oven. Yummy (July 2022).