We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I peeled the vegetables and cut them into cubes of somewhat equal size, I unwrapped the cauliflower in bunches, I seasoned them with salt, pepper, hot smoked paprika, I crushed the cumin seeds and fennel in a mortar and I added them too, then I added a little oil, a cup of water to the vegetable tray, I covered the tray with baking paper soaked in water and well squeezed and I put the tray in the oven for about 30 minutes. After this time , I took the baking paper from the vegetables. In a bowl I mixed the honey with 3 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar cream and I added this mixture over the vegetables and I left them in the oven for another 15 minutes to caramelize.
I marinated the meat the night before in soy sauce, turmeric, cumin, hot and chilly paprika, then on the 2nd day I put it in an oven tray, I added 1 clove of chopped garlic slices, a little oil and water and I put the tray in the oven covered with aluminum foil. I left it covered until the meat softened, then towards the end, I took the foil and let the meat brown a little.
The vegetables… were wonderful, praised and eaten with gusto, Thanks Laura for the idea!
Baked turkey with vegetables
This turkey recipe with baked vegetables is perfect for 6 servings, taking 30 minutes to prepare and 1 hour and 45 minutes to be ready.
It is easy to prepare, and the final result we are sure will delight the taste buds of all those present at the table.
Ingredients for baked turkey with vegetables:
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 sweet potato
1 small parsnip
1 fennel bulb
1 large red onion
1/2 cup dried apricots
2-3 sprigs of rosemary
freshly ground black pepper
1 small clove of garlic
grated peel and juice of 1/2 lemon
1 turkey breast
4 steps to cook turkey with vegetables in the oven:
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil with 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl. The vegetables are washed, cleaned, finely chopped and added to the rosemary in an oven tray. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add the mixture with honey and mix. Leave in the oven until the vegetables are soft, for about 30 minutes, stirring once.
2. Meanwhile, mix the remaining oil with the cleaned and finely chopped garlic, lemon peel and a little rosemary in a small bowl. Rub the turkey breast with this mixture. Season with salt and pepper and bring the meat to room temperature.
3. Place the turkey on top of the vegetables in the pan, leave in the oven until the turkey skin turns brown for about 1 hour & # 8211 1 hour and 15 minutes. Transfer the turkey to a mincer and let it rest for 20 minutes.
4. Add the lemon juice over the vegetables and mix. The turkey breast is sliced and served with cooked vegetables.
Garlic and thyme marinade for a fragrant, tender and tasty Easter steak. 3 simple recipes. Video
First of all, let's find out how it is correct to say: "marinade" or "marinade". The answer is simple: in both ways. Because everyone means something. More precisely, something else! One of many "gastronomic confusions" grounded and accepted…
"Marinade" is a "Fish food prepared with a spicy sauce, containing tomatoes or broth, oil, vinegar or lemon, various spices, condiments and sugar" or "food covered with a sour tomato sauce with vinegar (marinated fish, marinated meatballs, etc.) ), the food not actually being marinated beforehand ", conform dexonline.ro.
"Marinade" is a sauce, a 'Strongly flavored liquid, based on wine, vinegar, lemon or lime juice, herbs or spices and a little oil, into which a food (meat, especially game, fish, vegetables) is introduced to marinate, that is, to be tenderized and impregnated with flavor before being cooked, or to be preserved. ', according to the same dexonline.ro.
Now, back to the lamb on the Easter table 2021, "We don't have to bother to cover its taste and flavors if we don't like them. It is better not to eat lamb than to disguise it in something else… The dosage of flavors (garlic, onions, herbs) should be done in moderation ", Oana “teaches” us on savoriurbane.com.
"The marinating of the lamb meat has the role of offering an extra tenderness and a respite in which these flavors penetrate the meat in depth. No, we don't marinate lamb and the calf comes out! In general, marinades have an acidic component (lemon juice, vinegar, white wine, yogurt, mustard, etc.) that begins to denature proteins even before the actual cooking. " - Oana
Ingredients for the marinade with garlic and thyme
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 "head" of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika (paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- fresh or dried thyme and rosemary
- the juice of half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 250 ml dry white wine
How to prepare lamb steak marinated with garlic and thyme
- Rub the lamb (hind leg up to 2 kg) with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Grease it with 2 tablespoons of oil and sprinkle with paprika, garlic slices (3-4 cloves), finely chopped carrot and onion. Caution: do not sting the meat, do not stuff garlic or herbs in it because through those "holes" the natural juices will drain from it.
- Put the lamb meat in a sturdy bag and leave it to marinate in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Remove the lamb from the refrigerator 3 hours before putting it in the oven. Remember: never cook (grilled, baked, pan-fried or in a pot) cold meats because they shrink and become hard.
- Place the lamb leg in a large, deep heat-resistant pan, along with the vegetables and juice from the bag in which it was marinated. Add a quartered onion, a cross-cut garlic clove (with the whole shell), thyme sprigs and green rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius, pour 250 ml of dry white wine and 100 ml of warm water into the pan. If you do not want to put wine, put 350 ml of water. However, the alcohol evaporates in the oven and only the aroma of the wine remains.
- Cover the tray with a lid (or aluminum foil), bake for an hour and a half at 170 degrees Celsius. If necessary, add more water.
- After an hour and a half, remove the lid (or foil), raise the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius and let the lamb pulp brown for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and partially cover it with foil so that it has where the steam comes out. Let it "rest" for 20-25 minutes. Remember: any roast meat needs a time to "relax" to become tender.
- The best garnish for lamb leg in the oven is… the one you like best! From salad or mashed potatoes to "curses", but so tasty french fries, especially if they are… new !. You must accompany any “combination” with a green salad with green onions and cucumbers… or with a beetroot salad with horseradish… or with a tzatziki with lots of cucumbers… or with… GOOD LUCK!
Boneless pork ribs cooked in the oven with honey and mustard
I woke up one day when my husband was shopping with a nice piece of boneless pork ribs. I had sent him to buy a piece of pork breast to make the homemade kaiser recipe and since he couldn't find it, but the piece of rib made him with the eye of a gallant, he couldn't bear to leave it there.
I have to tell you that, unlike me, my husband is a rabid carnivore. That kind of person who always agrees that "the best vegetable is meat" :)
Luckily, he is not fussy about food and he also accepts the non-carnivorous versions of the recipes I cook, so we basically get along in terms of food.
So, from time to time, a steak like the one in today's recipe finds its place on our table. And a piece as big as this is enough for a few days because, obviously, next to it we add some vegetables, cooked in the same way.
I chose, this time to make the whole piece of rib in the oven, with a crust of honey, mustard and spices and I first cooked it wrapped in aluminum foil for an hour after which I unwrapped the foil and continued cooking until made the meat.
First step What will need to be done for this recipe will be to prepare the salmon medallions before cooking, namely: & # 8230, they will be greased with olive oil, seasoned with salt, ground cayenne pepper and sprinkled with lemon juice.
a heat-resistant vessel rectangular, greased with olive oil (not too much, because salmon is a fatty fish and will leave its natural fat), will make a sliced red onion bed, cherry tomatoes left whole, to be placed, salmon medallions prepared in advance.
White wine with water, will overturn salmon, and rosemary sprig and sage (or bay) leaves they will sit next to the fish.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Red and black peppercorns, will be thrown at random over the delicious salmon medallions.
The dish will be put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, for a maximum of 20-25 minutes, taking care that from time to time the salmon medallions are sprinkled (at least 1-2 times), with the juice from the bowl (so as not to burn, but only to get a juicy appearance and a baking color).
Salmon medallions, can be served with a garnish of boiled and sauteed asparagus, Besides vegetables cooked in the oven, together with the sauce formed.
Lamaia, cut into thin slices, place on a plate with fish.
SHARE IN PIECES teaches you how to easily and quickly prepare baked meatballs with vegetable garnish
Emanuel C & icircrstea is the one who shows you, in 10 minutes of a culinary show, how to prepare tasty recipes. For this & # 259 s & # 259pt & # 259m & acircn & # 259, Emanuel chose a re & # 539et & # 259 of the meatballs prepared in a manner more suitable than the classic ones: & # 539inute la cup: & # 539inute & icircntre 30 & # 537i 40 minutes. For these goodies, Chef Emanuel also recommends a garnish based on vegetables, based on vegetables.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Method of preparation
Having a duck in the yard, I said that it would be best to cook it in the oven with vegetables, because I cooked cabbage with duck more often. Duck meat, especially poultry, needs more time to cook, as we say & boil it harder & quot, so to get a tender steak we will put the meat to boil a little and then we will put it in the oven with the desired vegetables. First we will take care of the meat, we will cut it into smaller pieces, then we will wash it well and put it to boil in a bigger pot, in which we will add enough water to cover the meat well, and during cooking we will remove it. foam that forms. After a few boils we will turn the fire to a lower phase and we will add the bay leaves, peppercorns, cardamom, a little salt and a small onion, which has been previously, cleaned, washed and cut into four. let the meat boil for about half an hour. In the meantime, we'll take care of the vegetables. After we have peeled them and washed them, we will cut them, but in large pieces. If the potatoes are smaller, we will leave them whole, and if not, we will cut them according to their size, as well as the onion, and the broccoli will be opened in bouquets and we will leave the garlic whole. After half an hour we will remove the meat, wipe it with paper towels, put it in a bowl, add all the vegetables and mix with spices, salt and olive oil. We will put everything in the bowl that we will put in the oven, and at the end we will add the aromatic herbs and a little of the duck juice. We will put everything in the oven heated to 200 degrees C, for an hour and a half. either we will cover our tender steak with an aluminum foil, and before removing the dish from the oven we will brown its face a little, just for the appearance, not too much so that the meat does not dry out. It is served hot with a salad of vegetables or with an arugula salad and pomegranate seeds, as we served it. Our duckling came out very delicious and tender, as we wanted and expected, and the vegetables had a very pleasant aroma from the spices and herbs used.
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Autumn vegetable tart
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Breakfast with eggs, sausages and baked vegetables
What if you make the next breakfast in the oven and not in the pan? Follow the steps in our recipe with quantities for 4 people or for 2 gourmets. Vegetables, eggs, smoked sausages and 45 minutes of your time, for a more special breakfast.
Crispy baked wings with honey & # 8211 a delight for big days!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you a great recipe for baked wings. The wings turn out to be extremely tasty! Thanks to the perfect combination of ingredients for the special marinade, the wings simply melt in your mouth! Baked potatoes or grilled vegetables will be the perfect garnish for wings. This dish is great for a dinner or a snack for unexpected guests, because it is prepared very simply and quickly.
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
& # 8211 ground black pepper to taste
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the marinade: combine all the ingredients prescribed for the marinade and mix them well.
2. Wash the meat well. Cut each wing into three parts. You can keep the smallest part to make a soup, for example. Stir in the meat using a kitchen towel.
3. Place the wings in a bowl and pour over the marinade. Mix the ingredients well. Cover the bowl with a lid and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
4. Then place the marinated meat in a baking tray. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 35-40 minutes. While baking, sprinkle the wings with marinade. Baking time depends on each oven.
5. Place the appetizing delicacy on a plate. If desired, you can decorate the dish with greens to taste.